I need help with some details...

Olaf Solstrand harryklein at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 11:42:25 CEST 2001

Hi again! I wonder if you could help me with some details for the story I'm
working on? I'm in the research phase now... looking for information, and I
thought I might could use you guys to help me on it...

First of all; Gyro's workshop will in my story contain lots of old Gyro
Gearloose-inventions used in Carl Barks/Don Rosa-stories. But WHICH ONES
SHOULD I USE? Can you please send me suggestions? (and I would love it if
you attached scanned drawings of that invention)

Two: What was the name of the wife of Carl Barks? (I need it because on of
my figures is ment to be a tribute to Carl... She comes from the Klamath
Fall-area and her name is the same as Carl's wife...) I have read somewhere
that her name is Garè, but I would love to have that one confirmed.

I promise that my story will contain tons of sweet details. I can give you
the title now - it is "The best of all inventions". I just cross my fingers
and hope that Egmont will use it...

BTW, I've got lots of positive mails about me being a story writer. Thanks
to all of you!

-olaf-