RE 503, first half

Håvard Hesjevoll chesjproductions at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 15:19:23 CEST 2001

Anders Christian Sivebæk:
Håvard (Your name reminds me of the charecter Howard the Duck, who was
once made, I don't think Disney succeeded in suing the author, or did
they?)

And I reply:
I think the author made Howard the Duck loose his nebb in an accsident. Then
Disney gave up, and Howard bought a new nebb! He looked like he did before,
but Disney didn´t care!

I wrote before:
with a very special norwegian man, that tough he was supposed to
be born in the middle-ages!

Anders Christian Sivebæk replyed:
Who was that guy? A Wiking, or a later person?

And I reply:
He was interviewed in the program along with Don Rosa. He had a middle-age
dress and a middle-age hat (not like a wiking), he use to eat middle-age
food, read middle-age poems and live like middle-age people used to do. He
had nothing to do with Don Rosa, he just were in the program.

Anders Christian Sivebæk:
I hope you know you're welcome here, Håvard:-)

And I reply:
Thank you!:)