Sv:#638

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Sat Aug 18 17:50:19 CEST 2001

MIKE

DON
> I've written a sort of "sequel" to "A Matter of Some Gravity" -- as
much as
> people might enjoy that same sideways-gravity idea, it seems like I
should
> not be repeating myself quite yet... so I've created a 13-page story
> purposely with the same general plot progression of Magica snatching
the
> Dime and U$ & DD chasing her to the airport, only she has cast a
different
> sort of spell on them this time to make their chase difficult. Next
week
> I'll start to draw it.
Very pleasing news, which I'll be sure to put in the new stories
sections that I'll
update tonight for duckhunt. We admit we've been falling behind on
that,
not having yet told there that Attaaaaack came out in Holland, and that
the Sharpie will be in one of the first issues of the German Sonderheft
next year.

And the Crown-story will be in issue 43 to 45 of the scandinavian
weeklies
(told to us by a norwegian reader, who was told so by an editor)

> I think they said that the regular edition has sold about 20,000
copies
> so far (and it hasn't even been printed yet!)
Is that called pre-sellings? Wow...

> Eventually
> we'll probably do versions for other countries which might appear
folded-up
> in the center of the weekly.
I beg you to do that!