A leatherbound 100-volume limited edition Rosa book???

Ari Seppi mani at sci.fi
Mon Aug 20 22:09:35 CEST 2001

Monte-Cristo:

>Oooohh! Aaaaah!! Where, how, and when can one obtain this gem??? I remember
>that once the full volume of a special edition leatherbound book (the
hardcover
>reprint of the first volume of Aku Ankka signed by Barks) was given away as
>prizes in a competition here in Finland. I hope they don't decide to do the
>same with this book,

I believe they won't sell them. Even if they do, the price will be pretty
high. After all, it's just 100 books minus the books given as presents
minus the prize books (some of them _will_ be prizes in Aku Ankka's
competitions).

>I never win anything...

I won a signed Sammon salaisuus in 1999 - after I had bought the book and
got the signature the traditional way.

--
Ari Seppi (mani at sci.fi)
Erittäin fanaattinen Disney-sarjakuvien ja Harry Potter -kirjojen palvoja