A leatherbound 100-volume limited edition Rosa book???

Pekka Timonen pati at iki.fi
Tue Aug 21 08:43:34 CEST 2001

Ari wrote:

> I believe they won't sell them. Even if they do, the price will be pretty
> high. After all, it's just 100 books minus the books given as presents
> minus the prize books (some of them _will_ be prizes in Aku Ankka's
> competitions).

They are selling them. Numbers 1 to 20 have a color drawing from Don, and
numbers 21 to 100 have a black and white drawing from Don. It might be very
hard to get one of the first twenty, but the rest are pretty easy to get, if
you are in Helsinki at the time they are published (when Don is here). You
might want to ask one from Good Fellows or one of the major bookstores
(Akateeminen or Suomalainen).

Back to lurking,
--
Pekka Timonen (pati at iki.fi)