strange OT mails

Theresa Wiegert f95thwi at dd.chalmers.se
Fri Aug 31 13:21:20 CEST 2001

A question - this Andy Row-fellow, I have noticed some very strange mails
coming from him, that don't seem to belong to the ML at all (mails like
- I hate Europe, I couldn't care less, America doesn't care about EU
anything, bla bla.....
I'm not very comfortable reading this, and I would kindly ask you
(Andy) to stop, and stick to topic. Of course, some off topic diversions
can be very interesting, like for instance the discussion about realtives
and when you can marry whom and so on. So I don't want that to end. But
hostile tings like the abovementioned that isn't even part of an ongoing
discussion, seems out of place.

Ok, I'm going on-topic again. just wanted to tell you some good news! I'm
going to subscribe to Kalle Anka myself now! As a student, I haven't
afforded it, but I earned some money this summer, and Hooray!!! :) Of
course I haven't been entirely duckless all the time, my family have
subscribed for a long time, so I only have to go home to get to read the
magasines. But still - It's coming to *my* mailbox now!!! :)
(feeling a bit silly, but happy... QUACK!!!!)

--
/Theresa