Disney 100

Paolo Castagno p.castagno at libero.it
Tue Dec 11 09:13:50 CET 2001

Hello,

Today I was browsing through the statistics of "Disney in Italia"
the web site where are stored all the informations about Disney
comics in Italy, and I received the great surprise of more than 300
visitors on a single day. Since the average visitors number uses to
be about 50-60 persons, there was something "strange"....

I checked the referral links, and I was surprised to see that almost
all the visitors came from a page of the "Corriere della Sera" web
site, the most important Italian newspaper, that made a special page
for Disney's 100th birthday at the address

  http://www.corriere.it/speciali/disney.shtml

where my page was reported among the Disney-related links.

So.. this is just to thank all the ones who visited my pages! I'm
happy to see my counter growing!!! ;-)

Ciao,

   - Paolo

http://digilander.iol.it/inducks  mailto:p.castagno at libero.it

"Il mio club ha bisogno di 50 dollari!"
"Ah, si? E li vogliono in oro, carta o decini?"
(Paperina e Paperino in W OS  367-02)