Reply to Fernando Ventura

BFOSTERLA@aol.com BFOSTERLA at aol.com
Mon Jan 15 19:12:36 CET 2001

From: "Fernando Ventura" <fernandopventura at uol.com.br>

>I have a question to you! I see on your index of I.N.D.U.C.K.S that you
>wrote a Hercules story that was drawn here in Brazil! You know why it was
>sent to Brazil to be drawn? Maybe they(?) liked the previous drawings of
>some Brazilian histories with this movie's characters?

The Disney licensee in Brazil (is it Abril?) contacted Disney Publishing in
Burbank and requested some stories for their publications in Brazil. I was
asked to create several short stories (6 - 8 pages, as I recall) using the
Hercules characters, and that's probably what you saw.  I've never seen any
of the stories. I wrote them in script form (typewritten), not in
"storyboard" form, so there are no sketches.