R: Cover Sketches again

Luca Boschi cnotw at zen.it
Thu Jan 25 19:47:26 CET 2001

Bob...

> I would be glad to see some as well, but Bob said he is moving, so maybe not
> right now.
> One of these sketches (with Frank Smith's original) was printed in the
> Italian book "La produzione Sindacata" by Boschi and Becattini, by the way.

Yes, we got some pages in xerox form, in the early 80s. also some who were
not drawn (rejected). If I well remember, I got some froma our friend Klaus
Strzys, who interviewed Bob during his trip to California (with Barks,
Babbitt, Bradbury, Strobl). It exsist a very welle done book with these
interviews and pictures, called "The Empire of Maus" something of similar, I
have it somewhere... With an Urich Schroeder MM cover.

Very rare...

L.