Five fingers in Shacktown?

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Fri Jan 26 16:25:17 CET 2001

FRANCOIS WILLOT, 25-01-2001:

> BTW, in "Christmas for Schacktown", in the panel where Donald
> points his finger to Scrooge, we see 5 fingers.

Do you mean panel 27.7 in which Donald points at Scrooge having
breakfast? I've checked the Carl Barks Library but I see only
four fingers. Am I looking at the wrong place or has this 'error'
been 'corrected' by the CBL editors?

One known instance in which a CBL reprint was 'corrected' is
"Bongo On The Congo". In the last panel Donald originally was
wearing glasses. In the CBL the glasses are removed.

Best wishes,

--- Daniel