4 fingers

Kenneth Glendinning neth80 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 27 08:49:38 CET 2001

I have a old copy of christmas for shacktown and I agree that there is no
part where there is 5 fingers in the story.
As this is a old copy did they change it long ago or was there a mistake
with one of the publishers.
I will look up other copys but my guess is that they are the same.
Did I miss something?

Kenneth

>BTW, in "Christmas for Schacktown", in the panel where Donald
>points his finger to Scrooge, we see 5 fingers.

Do you mean panel 27.7 in which Donald points at Scrooge having
breakfast? I've checked the Carl Barks Library but I see only
four fingers. Am I looking at the wrong place or has this 'error'
been 'corrected' by the CBL editors?

One known instance in which a CBL reprint was 'corrected' is
"Bongo On The Congo". In the last panel Donald originally was
wearing glasses. In the CBL the glasses are removed.

Best wishes,

--- Daniel