Disney Comics R US !!!!!!!!!!!

WL Lilly liljerryandtheyadayadakiddz at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 23:56:11 CEST 2001

  Someone here pointed me to the fact that Dark Horse
has put out an adaptation of the
just-nationally-opened-in-the-US " ATLANTIS "
movie ( They also put out a - two-part , I believe -
" TARZAN " adaptation . )
  I also saw an advertising supplement ( In last
Sunday's Sunday paper . ) for the massive Toys R Us
chain ( Thus the justification for my punny headline .
), where they advertised a " fun pak " of stuff that
you could get with the purchase of two or more
Atlantis toys - and , an " Atlantean mini-comic "
was one of the things included in the " fun pak "
!!!!!!! Is this an miniaturasation/highlighting of the
DH comic ?????????
  Does Diamond own Gladstone outright ????? People
here seem to be speaking as though they do . I tend to
confuse Gladstone and ( what I seem to recall as being
, ) their imprint for not-Disney comics , Hamilton -
Did Hamilton put out
  (1) - The color comic EC reprints ( And the
ultra-deluxe albums . ) ?
  (2) - A MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS comic ,
briefly , in the mid-Nineties ?
  (3) - A - possibly giveaway/promotion only - EEK THE
CAT comic book ? ( I'd really like to find out about
this one ! )
  (4) - Such other minor things as an attempt to bring
back Warren-style black and white horror comics , and
a ( Now-retired US basketball star , ) " Sir " Charles
Barkley graphic novel ?????????
  I think I'm , maybe , mixing Hamilton's and another
company's output !!!!!!!!!