" Limited Continuity " ?

WL Lilly liljerryandtheyadayadakiddz at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 00:13:58 CEST 2001

  Re: the KOMIX #155 article , I must say that I have
never heard of such an expression as " limited
comtinuity " - I think what was I assume was Don's
meaning got across , however , that he liked
characters having continuity/a " universe " , but not
to the ( arguably ) extremes that Marvel and DC of
later years have done .
I'm a typically language-limited American ( With ,
perhaps , more of an excuse than most - The formal
education I was allowed/able to get didn't amount to
much ! ) , so , I certainly can't translate things -
You're ahead of me on that !
KOMIX is a Greek magazine ? There more details about
on what DuckScripts Seigel wrote ???????