Life of Scrooge books - RE: (no subject)

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Thu Mar 1 12:11:09 CET 2001

CANDICO asked:

> I was wondering if the comic books are better or the same
> as the book because if I
> can get the twelve comic books which I can than I don't need
> to get the book anymore.

Kevin answered:

> It sounds to me like the book you're referring to _is_ the
> twelve issues of Lo$, published in a convenient package.

Nope. The contents of the book is exactly as in the comics, but the comics
are *much* cheaper!
So, Candico: no need to buy an expensive book: the 12 comics will do!

BTW, there are also 4 softcover albums with the same 12 stories. Maybe these
albums are even less expensive than the comics - I don't know. In any case:
the contents is the same!

--Harry.