Original names & Magenta stamp

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Thu Mar 1 12:35:20 CET 2001

>>The story you didn't find, with the duck doctor, is one where Donald is
pyromaniac
That's the one in which I found the doctor I wrote you about. But I browsed
through it
in a hurry when I replied and skipped the page with the doctor you were
asking about:
p 3, panel 3, the Doctor's name is unknown; on the diploma, part of  the
word is masked
by the balloon's tail: "School of  quac*ry"-- "quackery"?
One of  my favorite stories, so I shouldn't have missed this doctor.

WDC&S 72:    They're heading for Pickleburg (p 5, panel 8; p 6 panel 5)