Barks items at Ebay

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Sun Mar 4 00:18:01 CET 2001

This email contains links to rare/original/unpublished Barks items for
sale at Ebay. ("http://www.ebay.com")

I do not have any connection with the sellers of these items or with Ebay
itself. I just thought that it might be a good idea to start sharing the
links to items I regularly find.

For me, the main reason for visiting this site is that the items are often
accompanied with information and a picture of the item.

I'm not familiar with other online auctions. If you know other websites
with rare/original/unpublished Barks items for sale, then I hope you will
post it to this list as well.

I find that browsing such websites is very time-consuming, so maybe we can
help each other by sharing links to rare/original items? As these items are
mostly only very temporarily online, it might a great help in finding items
which would otherwise be missed.

Here are the links. Descriptions are by the sellers, *not* by me.

1117620602
Framed Carl Barks Sketch
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1117620602

1118742292
Original Carl Barks "outtake" Uncle Scrooge
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1118742292

563524372
214 : DISNEY 50S DONALD CEL SIGNED CARL BARKS
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=563524372

563505679
211 : CARL BARKS SIGNED 67 DISNEY SCROOGE CEL
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=563505679

563426699
210 : CARL BARKS DONALD DUCK SWAMP BOAT DRAW
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=563426699

563425517
204 : CARL BARKS SCROOGE SIGNED 1967 CEL
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=563425517

563426211
206 : BARKS SCROOGE NEPHEW SIGNED 1967 CEL
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=563426211

563425577
205 : BARKS SCROOGE MCDUCK SIGNED 1967 CEL
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=563425577

563426560
209 : DISNEY DONALD DUCK CARL BARKS DRAWING
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=563426560

Best wishes,

--- Daniel