Again CB article in a Greek Magazine

Georgios Balanikas M.D. gbalanik at med.auth.gr
Tue Mar 6 21:53:16 CET 2001

Harry and Archontis are right.
I had already my reservations for this point and I also discovered few other
inaccuracies in the article.(e.g. that CB was working for Disney Comic
Production after leaving the Disney Animation Studios and not for Dell)
I found two spare copies ,for some of the members  who have a special
collector's interest .If they are more I can send some xeroxes.
Another topic is that we should report and list  the Special Comic Editions
dedicated to Carl Barks 100th Birthday ,in each country ,starting with the
current  issue of KOMIX (#153).

GEORGIOS