A few more comments about the COA search

François Willot willot.francois at ec-lille.fr
Mon Mar 12 12:30:12 CET 2001

To answer a question I received some time ago, there is no Portuguese
version of the COA Inducks search.
Inducks does not contain character names in this language yet, nor for
instance in Greek. But there is a big Brazilian issue index by Arthur Faria
Jr in the database.

However if someone's willing to help me with a language not included, I'll
gladly add its contribution to the search engine. Translating a list of
about 200 words is sufficient.

Much thanks to Eta Beta, Kjell Croné, Harry Fluks, Søren K. Olesen, Johannes
Promann, Paolo Castagno, Anders C. Sivebæk & Petri Kanninen et al for the
current translations!

  Francois