Relatives

Gilles MAURICE goofy313g at infonie.fr
Sun Mar 18 14:47:09 CET 2001

Hi!
I've heard about a Fred Duck in Rich Bellacera's pages... who is that? I have an Italian and a German family trees in PM 292, but I don't know a lot of characters, so I'm going to tell you Italian/German names, and please tell me the original names if you know...
I'm not sure about the spelling, as it's written little...
Please also tell if those characters have appeared in stories and how many, if yes...

Italians: Cirillo de'Paperoni, A... A... A... de'Paperoni, T... de'Paperoni, B... di Paperino (he looks like Grandpa in "No Hunting), N... de Paperino (I think it's Strobl's Grandpa Duck)

German: Without pictures: Golo Gans, Erwin Erpel, Eitel Erpel, Gilbert Gans, Gottwold Gans, David Duck, Duffelcoat Duck, Ducklas McDuck(1700), Sir Dusselrutz, Sir Donnarbold (1314),
With pictures: davidchen,Gipfel Duck, Wastel Duck (I think it's Abner?),Freddy Duck (I think it's Fethry, but with his old looking?), Willibald Wasserhumn (I think it's Cuthbert Coot), Jakob Jungerpel (I think it's Jake McDuck), Schwendolar Schwan, David Dief Helm Duck, Durian Duck,Detlef Duck, Alexander Duck, DonDugo.