digest #459

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Thu Mar 29 14:26:16 CEST 2001

From: "Olivier" <mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr>
(Actually quoting another questioner.)
>>Are the characters in Barks's tree in CBL drawn?

Barks' family tree was something he did for his own private notes for his
own reference, and as such did not include drawings. It was simply a list
of about 10 names with lines drawn between them.

>>In the original version of Don Rosa's D94121, what are the differences
between Huey, Dewey and
Louie?

That was my lame "An Eye for Detail" story. What are you asking? There were
actually NO differences between (among) the Nephews that the readers could
see, only Donald. That was the "gag". Or are you asking what the
differences were that Donald claimed to see?