English Language Disney Comics

Rob Klein bi442 at lafn.org
Wed May 9 16:03:26 CEST 2001

In addition to the Indian all-English issues, and the Italian issues with
English translation, Egmont - affiliated publications in Indonesia have a
few translation pages (so the Indonesian youth can be helped in learning
their English).  In addition, Singapore had an Egmont affililiated
publisher issuing Disney Comics in English text in the early 1990s.  Can
anyone tell us if that franchise is still in operation  (David?)?  Can
anyone tell us whether or not the Hong Kong issues have any English text?

Speaking of the Singapore issues:  I desperately want to get hold of any
single Egmont-related Singapore Disney Comic issue, and have lots of Disney
comic books to swap for such.  Or, if the finder would rather have me draw
for them an original drawing (subject of their choice) - I would be glad to
do that for trade.

If you can get one for me, please notify me at: <bi442 at lafn.org> OR :
<robbklein at yahoo.com>

Thanks,  Rob Klein