Continiuty questions about the Ducks

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Mon Nov 5 10:17:36 CET 2001

DIM:

> 3)Flintheard Glomgold.If he didn't want his fortune to be inherited by the
> Southafrican govermwent he probably left it to the still living Scrooge or
> Scrooge's heir.

Not very likely! Glomgold would rather leave his fortune to be wasted
by the government on such things as welfare and public works than give
a single cent to Scrooge. However, if he didn't have any relatives
(which is something that we do not know), the most likely scenario is
that he would set up an estate whose sole purpose would be to increase
his fortune to the point where it would become larger than Scrooge's.

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"How can anyone rewrite history when no one can even read it properly?"
-----