Donald Duck, year 2001

Marco Barlotti marco.barlotti at cce.unifi.it
Mon Nov 5 23:05:42 CET 2001

At 17.34 04/11/2001 +0200, "timo ronkainen" <timoro at hotmail.com> wrote:

>In quite famous Italian story "Paperino anno 2001" I TL 309-A Donald has got
>all the money. So it has happened already!
>I wonder what happens when/if this is going to reprint someday? Will it be
>"Paperino anno 2010"?

The story was reprinted in Italy last year! With the same title and a note
(Beware: this story was written 40 years ago).

As you pointed out, the time travel part is not consistent. However I loved
a lot this story when I first read it in 1961. And, as I pointed out to
Gatto (the artist who drew this story), I am very proud that the drawing he
made for me was dated 2001... See

http://digilander.iol.it/lucianogatto/Disegni/Marcobar.jpg

Best,

     Marco