Disney stuff on the web

Olaf Solstrand harryklein at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 00:48:50 CET 2001

Hi. This time, I REALLY nead your help. I've asked the question before, but
I can't find any answers anywhere, so I take the chance to ask again.

As you may recall, I have a Duckburg homepage in Norwegian. Now, I wonder
what I have to do so that I can HAVE the page there without breaking the
law.

Facts about the site:
- I have TONS of pictures of Disney characters on it
- ALL the pages are marked "All pictures and images of Disney characters on
these pages are copyright © The Walt Disney Company." However, I have NOT
been in contact with the Walt Disney Company or anyone else.
- I do not, in ANY way, earn money on the site. (that includes *no*
banners.)

If someone connected to WDC - or the police - finds this page, will they
force me into removing it? What can I do to make the site legal?

I know that this list contains very many webmasters from other Disney Comics
homepages. Therefor, I hope someone out there can give me an answer before
I'm thrown in jail.

-olaf-