Rosa in Poland and India, ducks in Arabia

Anders Christian Siveb¾k anders_sivebaek at nns.dk
Mon Nov 19 20:13:16 CET 2001

Hi all
On the duckhunt maillist we're talking about Rosa comics having come out
in India, in english. I wonder if anyone connected with egmont (maybe
David?) could tell us about that.
Overmore I received today, from a swapmate in Poland the 3rd isssue of
their Scrooge magazine, featuring 5 stories by Don plus a page with
information about the artist.
The choice of comics seems rather random, and the cover illustrates the
Africa-chapter of the Lo$ which is not in the comic. But still, it's
ghreat to see good comics being published in parts of the world which had
none of such some 12 years ago.

I also recently received 4 comics from Arabia, having now the 5 different
comics published in 14 arabian countries. No Rosa in the newest of those,
but many italian stories in large or normal format. I got these through
the very nice editor, situated in Kuwait.

I do have quite many foreign comics, and I would like to scan some of the
covers for the homepages I know of - but I haven't the time at the moment,
but I hope I will have it at Christmas.

Could you people here help me find out in how many countries disney comics
are published, and how many of these are egmont companies or associates?

which would those be. I have an umcomplete list at home, which I'll find.

Hilsen/Yours
Anders Christian Sivebæk
Donaldist