A question

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Mon Nov 19 20:37:13 CET 2001

> What does "313" mean anything? A friend of mine said that there is a
hidden
> door with the number "13" on the Main Street in the DisneyLand in Florida,
> you have to look for it very hard. The door leads you to  upstairs of Wet
> Bar and card tables everywhere, not suitable for the children. Is it true?

Well, not really. In the door some girls dressed like the Alice in
Wonderland's white rabbit give you coats and an eskimo's guy guide you
stairs down. In the walls are pictures of Donald, Mickey, Bro Rabbit, etc.,
carving in the stone...
You'll down and down until a great cristal door custoding by seven
animatronics dwarfs (I dont know his names in dutch). Before the door you'll
see an old and venerable man with a little moustache. In some determined
moment, while the dwarfs mumbles Hi-hooo, hi-hooo, the old man wave a hand
and say: "Hi, indeed, welcome to the wonderfull Disney-land". Sounds the
music of the old tv show, put you and all tourists in little sled under
rails ( no dogs, but squirrels resembling Chip & Dale). Make two curves, up,
up and down in a great water tank... Heyyyy!!!

=) only joking

FABIO
(from the hot whether buenos aires)
bonvolu postu al longtom at oeste.com.ar