Uncle Scrooge's Treasure Chest series

olson32@attglobal.net olson32 at attglobal.net
Wed Nov 21 22:04:27 CET 2001

Hi All,
 While I am new to this list, I have been collecting Disney comics for
over 50 years!  And now I could sure use your help.
 In the 1980's, there was supossed to be a series of seven Scroog album
series titles published under the general title of "Adventures from
Uncle Scrooge's Treasure Chest."  These were published in most western
European languages.  I have the first two: (1.)  The Rain God of Uxmal
and (2.) White Gold of the Matterhorn.  However, I have never seen nor
even heard of anyone who has any of the last five.  If you have or have
seen any of the following books, I would appreciate knowing that they
had been definitely published for my records.  Of course I would
apprciate the chance to buy copies even more.
 The five titles in question (for me) are:
3.  Pirates on Key West
4.  The Picasso Robbery in Barcelona
5.  Five times Grand Canyon and back
6.  The Tartan of the McDuck Family
7.  The Poor Old Man of Manhattan
 Thanks for any information you can provide me regarding this series.
The first two volumes are pretty good, so I really would like to know
the status of the last five.
 Richard Olson