Uncle Scrooge's Treasure Chest series

Ari Seppi mani at iki.fi
Thu Nov 22 08:03:08 CET 2001

Richard:
>  In the 1980's, there was supossed to be a series of seven Scroog album
>series titles published under the general title of "Adventures from
>Uncle Scrooge's Treasure Chest."  These were published in most western
>European languages.  I have the first two: (1.)  The Rain God of Uxmal
>and (2.) White Gold of the Matterhorn.  However, I have never seen nor
>even heard of anyone who has any of the last five.  If you have or have
>seen any of the following books, I would appreciate knowing that they
>had been definitely published for my records.

Since you are not specifying any country I assume you mean if
they were published in any country. The answer is yes. For
example in Finland and Norway they were published in an album
series that used to publish Barks-stories. In Sweden and Denmark
they got their own album series (in Sweden all ten of the Treasure
comics were published and not only the seven you mentioned).
According to Inducks many of the stories were also published in
the Netherlands and Germany one even in Italy and France.

For more information:
http://www2.ec-lille.fr/willot/coa/c1/comp2.php?lg=0&default_o=1&ser=Treasure

--
Ari Seppi (mani at iki.fi)