PKNA stories on-line in ENGLISH!

Francesco Spreafico frspreaf at tin.it
Wed Nov 28 20:53:29 CET 2001

From: "Marco Barlotti" <marcobar at ds.unifi.it>

> for all the Europeans who in their country could read the subsequent
> adventures but never got the mythic issue # zero!

Let me add that if any of you have now seen this story and discarded as "Oh
my God what is this thing!!" and plan never to take a look a PKNA stories
again I ask you to think again. The art of that issue was *really*
experimental... and with "really" I do mean **really** (personally, I hate
it, to be honest :-).
But later issues' art is often better... for example issue #0/2 is one of
the finest piece of disney art I've seen in a long time.

--
Sprea