Komix.

Dim I Nticoudis dimadick at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 28 07:12:52 CET 2001

  Kriton I liked the articles about Walter Elias Disney(1901-1966).I can get
his bio if I want but getting extracts from his own letters lets you know
more on the life he lived.The 9 pages of aryticles are fine.If you want to
critisize something focus on how more advertisements than usual there are in
this issue.15 pages of advertisements including two presented as
"articles".This is getting irritating.More advertisements than articles.And
my problem with Aragones is not that he isn't a Disney writer but I don't
like his style.That Circus story was pure nonsense presented as
humor.Komix's quality seems to be dropping.Maybe I will later follow my best
friend's example who already quit bying any issue that doesn't include one
of Rosa's stories.