Dewey's pessimism

Marco Barlotti marco.barlotti at cce.unifi.it
Fri Nov 30 12:32:44 CET 2001

Nils Lid Hjort asked us:

>Are there Barks stories, or other Duck stories, where one of
>the three spends significant amounts of time apart from
>the other two?

I won't answer this. But I'd like to bring your attention to the JW story
written by Barks "The Day the Mountain Shook" (W JW 13-01, version by Kay
Wright; H 92051, version by Daan Jippes). This always struck me as
peculiar, because HDL do *not* act all three alike, as always happens; in
this story Dewey is very pessimistic, thus opposed to Huey and Louie.

     Marco