Report from Rome

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Fri Nov 30 12:00:05 CET 2001

Paolo wrote:

> On Wednesday I met Harry outside his hotel, and we had a dinner
> during which we talked a lot about comics, Inducks and Dizni.

> Saturday I met Harry again
> and we spend some interesting hours in looking the Dizni source
> code, talking about codes for multi-part stories, and other maniacal
> aspects of our Inducksers activities.

Just in case anyone wonders: "Dizni" is the name of a computer program that
I made to deal with our Inducks database. This name was inspired by the
former Yugoslavian Disney comic "Diznilend" (actually spelled that way).

Paolo's term "maniacal" is correctly chosen.

> this long and interesting week end (interesting mainly because of
> meeting so many friends!!!)

I met fewer friends than you did, but it was interesting anyway! 8-)

--Harry.