Quiz Show

Armando Botto armando.botto at libero.it
Wed Oct 31 23:39:52 CET 2001

Shaun:
> On the subject of names appearing in Don Rosa stories, there was also the
mention of "Coral Barques".  This was in the story where U$ and the boys get
a photo of the map of the sunken Spanish treasure fleet in the Florida Keys
(I don't recall the story's title).  How was this reference handled in
non-English translations?

The story is "Treasure Under Glass". The Italian translation (in "Zio
Paperone" # 141) is literal, so the reference to Barks is lost - but it
would have been impossible to keep, I reckon...

Ciao,
Armando