Visiting Disney artists

Ari Seppi ari.seppi at iki.fi
Fri Aug 9 18:54:49 CEST 2002

Timo:
>Here in Finland we have had several Barks-albums and hard cover books.
>Four Rosa books, and beginning this autumn we'll have a new hard cover
>book series introducing other artists. First book is Jippes' Barks-script
>stories.

And we also get Jippes himself.

Ok, ok, we don't actually get to keep him, just borrow (he comes to Finland
on October - more accurately to Helsinki Book Fair which is from 24th to
27th - to celebrate the book mentioned above).

But does it just feel like that to me, or do Disney comics artists visit
Finland more often than any other country? I mean Don's biannual visits,
Vicar participating in Kemi comics festival and also Scarpa planned to come
here. I remember reading here only few notions of artists' trips to other
countries.

Or is it that we Finns are so excited of anybody coming to our humble
country that we are the only ones to blab about those kind of visits here ?-)

--
Ari Seppi (ari.seppi at iki.fi)
http://www.iki.fi/mani/