Visiting Disney artists

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald4 at yahoo.no
Fri Aug 9 21:24:15 CEST 2002

Ari Seppi <ari.seppi at iki.fi> wrote:

> But does it just feel like that to me, or do
> Disney comics artists visit Finland more often
> than any other country? I mean Don's biannual
> visits... I remember reading here only few
> notions of artists' trips to other countries.

Well, Don Rosa was in Oslo in March last year, and
will visit Bergen in September this year, so we are
seeing him in Norway too. Last September he planed to
go to a large book fair in Gothenburg, Sweden as well,
but his plan was cancelled due to the events of
September 11th. I don't know if he has often been to
Denmark.

Sigvald :-)