Viruses? RE: Off Topic Request

H.W.Fluks@kpn.com H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Fri Aug 16 11:30:02 CEST 2002

> By the way, do anyone here know if will be possible to
> include a virus check in DCMLs central system som that
> all mails provided by DCML can be virus-free?

Subscribe to DCML in text-only mode. And let it send digests only. Then
there will never be a virus attached to a DCML mail.

(BTW, I am receiving the individual mails, and I never get a virus either.
So I wonder what exacty you're talking about...)

Anyway, if you find a virus in an e-mail coming from DCML, please forward
that e-mail to the DCML admin address! Our admin Per can then, if necessary,
block the original sender.

--Harry.