Petunia Cow _ I need help from Italian DCMLers ! ! !

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Sun Aug 18 13:29:55 CEST 2002

Hi!

Thanks to all the people who send me scans and informations about the disney
characters' relatives every day :-)
The trees are growing very fast, those days :-)
I now have all the characters I need in my Cow/Horsecollar tree, except one :
Clarabelle's cousin Petunia, from "La cugina Petunia" (I M 34-1), from 1996,
by Corteggiani and Mastantuono.
The story has been published in :

Minni & company 34 (1996)  and

Storie col fiocco 2 (1999)

According to the descritpion of this story in dcml, this cousin seems to be a
police inspector.

Please, dear Italian friends, I DO NEED a scan of this character! ! !
She is the only missing character in this tree, and I'd be very happy if this
tree was really finnished, filled, complete ! ! !
Thank u

Gilles MAURICE