DCML digest, Vol 1 #1191 - 1 msg

Stefan Diös pyas at swipnet.se
Fri Dec 20 13:56:32 CET 2002

Don R:

>But no, the initials of "F.S.M." in the gaslamp wicks (not lightbulbs in a
>Dawson City saloon!) was the favor desired by the guy who gave me the
>two-sentence germ of an idea for the plot of that story. He wants me to
>never divulge his name (and I don't know why) -- all I can say beyond that
>is he lives in France and is a reader of PICSOU.

OK, then, so who is A.M. in the two lamps on the wall...?

Also, Don, I hear that your strike is over and you've taken up comics work
again. This should be a great news item, but I don't think I've seen it
mentioned on this list. Anything you can tell us? Even if all details of
your agreement can't be shared, I do hope it turns out well and
satisfactory for you. I already know it will turn out well for the readers,
if the rumor is true and you do continue your work!

A happy Christmas to all!

Stefan Dios
Malmo, Sweden