Prince Valiant

Donald D. Markstein ddmarkstein at cox.net
Sat Dec 21 16:28:34 CET 2002

> Interesting that of the only 3,000 copies Film Score Monthly produced of
the
> Prince Valiant CD, two are owned by members of DCML. I have a copy, too.
> Waxman, along with Hermann, Newman and others are legendary composers for
> one of the most archetypical and original art forms of the 20th Century:
> motion pictures.

That's nothing. Overstreet's Comic Book Price Guide lists Sugar & Spike #1
as "scarce", meaning less than 100 copies are believed to exist. I'm a
member of an organization with a maximum membership of 25, and several years
ago it turned out no less than three of us (including myself) had copies.

Quack, Don

Today in Toons: Every day's an anniversary.
http://www.toonopedia.com/today.htm