Don's artwork

Rodney w bowcock jr. rodney-selfhelpbikeco at juno.com
Sun Dec 22 17:52:08 CET 2002

The pieces of Rosa are on ebay are from very early stories, when Don
*did* recieve his artwork back.  In fact, he told me once that most of
his early income came from that.  So, he probably sold the art to someone
in good faith that they'd enjoy it for a long time, and now that person
is trying to turn a profit on it.  Not very nice in my book, in fact, I
recall that sort of thing as being one of the reasons why Don is
reluctant to draw original art for people.

Rodney Bowcock
Past Tense Productions
"Classic movies and TV for $7"