DCML digest, Vol 1 #1200 - 6 msgs

Gary Leach bangfish at cableone.net
Sun Dec 29 20:27:42 CET 2002

Kriton:

> Red is the darkest of the hues, so huey weares red.
> Water is blue, and dew is water, so dewey wears blue.
> This leaves out Louie. Leaves are green, so Louie wears green!!!

This is the exact rule we followed at Gladstone. Outside of simple
slipups and certain reprints that were colored according to old Western
reprint pages (an early economy move), we stuck to it. In fact, I had
to learn a version of the formula above to keep it straight - for some
reason I couldn't remember it as simply the order red/blue/green.

Gary