Don Rosa in Boston (and Naples)

Gary Pantzer gpantzer at ny.tds.net
Sun Dec 29 22:35:06 CET 2002

Don Rosa will be in Boston, MA on Sunday - Feb.23,2003 at the
"The Boston Comic Book and Toy Spectacular" which takes place
in the Radisson Hotel. You can get directions at the promoter's web
site: http://www.monkeyhouse-entertainment.com/shows.htm

This page has not been updated with the info for the Feb show yet,
but Don has confirmed his appearance there. I hope any fellow fans
in the area can attend. We have had a good turnout the last 2 times
I was there. It is always a pleasure to meet with other duck fans and
hold Q+A sessions with Don.

For all our friends across the Big Pond, Don will be in Naples,Italy
on March 7-9... Luca Boschi may be able to provide details on this
show and directions...although it is a bit far for me to drive, so I'll
settle for Boston (a scant 4-5 hour drive depending on the weather).

Gary Pantzer
Oneida, NY