Disney Adventures vol 12, no 2 (March 2002)

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Thu Feb 21 20:57:26 CET 2002

This remember me a tabloid magazine I buyed when a very very child (dont
ask). In there was, not comics with ballons but images and text comics (with
didascalieae? like Prince Valiant maaann).
The characters were Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland, Gus and Jack,
Cinderella, Snow White. Plus a silly tale illustrated about Mickey or
Donald, and a serial comic (no ballons either) of the Aristocats...
I think that the name was Mundo Disney (Disney World). Was printed in Mexico
and buyed from me in the stand next to the dentist. :)

Fabio Blanco
"No matter where you go, there we are."