DCML digest, Vol 1 #838 - 6 msgs/(Snow White II and other "attrocities")

Ritmic@aol.com Ritmic at aol.com
Sun Feb 24 01:22:06 CET 2002

In a message dated 2/17/02 6:04:47 AM Eastern Standard Time, From:
Goofy313g at aol.com
:

> was already disgusted about the "HOUSE OF MOUSE", with all the Disney
> Characters
>  in the same story: what do the Beast, Cinderella's stepmoter, Mushu,
> Hades, Mickey Mouse, Dumbo, Jiminy, the cookie Man and the Queen of the
> Heart

Who decided that all these characters have their own exclusive continuities?
It is SUPOSED to be fun entertainment aimed, especially now with niche cable
programming,at young children.  If we adults enjoy it at all, it is merely
lucky happenstance.  What if, horror of horrors, they happen to make a
superior story?  Just remember, Toy Story 2 was supposed to be a direct to
home video sequel and look how wonderful that turned out.  How 'bout we see
these films first before we condemn them,eh?

                                  Michael Feldman
                           <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/ritmic/myhomepageindex.html">The Go Happenin' Home Page</A>
                ( <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/ritmic/myhomepageindex.html">http://hometown.aol.com/ritmic/myhomepageindex.html</A>)

    "A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any  invention
in human history -- with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."
        --Mitch Ratliffe, _Technology Review_ April 1992