M&D L&T update

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jan 7 01:36:36 CET 2002

Hi everyone!

I have updated the "Life & Times of  $crooge McDuck" map and index on my site:

- corrected a few mistakes on the map (New Orleans was mislabeled; the spot where the Titanic sank was too high)

- added Louisville (had forgotten it; with the journey from New Orleans) and information on NY, Duckburg, the journey west (US), and the Klondike (plus the journey from Perth to Skagway)

- added the cast in each episode of  L&T in the index page

Comments, corrections and suggestions welcome!

Olivier

http://ob7.free.fr/mice_and_ducks/
To reach the "The Don Rosa Papers":
"King of  the Klondike" icon on the Contents frame (left, yellow);
the links to the pages (map & index) are hidden (and very easy to find) in the image