Counterfeit

teemu.merikumpu@suomi24.fi teemu.merikumpu at suomi24.fi
Sun Jan 6 23:14:21 CET 2002

>>I can't believe with Scrooge's nature he wouldn't check his money ^_^

And any money received from a bank wouldn't be counterfeit...<<

Although I can't name the story, I particularly like the one where $crooge
get's allergic reaction from swimming in the money in his bin because there
are a couple of counterfeit coins (or was it bills?) among them.
I like to think that's the way he keeps fake and "dirty" money out of his
bin. Of course a large portion of wealth is in bank accounts.

btw. Just got my first €-wage 8-) If they could get the marks out of the
circulation I would be happy... two currencies... it just gives me a headache.
Well, two months and only € after that :-/

Teemu