D.R.O.S. is online

Joakim.Gunnarsson@egmont.se Joakim.Gunnarsson at egmont.se
Wed Jan 16 12:17:36 CET 2002

> "Jeannot Lapin" wrote:
>>>
> Hello ,
> I created a new website: D.R.O.S. = Don Rosa Online Stories
> The URL is:
> http://www.donrosa.fr.fm
> were there is 25 english Disney comics stories by Don.>>>

	To have Dons Disney stories scanned and on the net is a nice thought
but also very illegal.
	I would not reccomend anyone to have scanned, complete, stories on
the net of Disney material
	that is currently published or that is likely to be reprinted.
	Honestly, having them on your web page might cost you a lot of
money.
	And you do not want to deal with Disney's lawyers, trust me.

	The American publications of Dons stories are available from
american dealers or on eBay.
	His new stories are published and reprinted in Europe in many
different languages.
	Please buy the comic books instead. Thanks!

	Best regards

	/Joakim Gunnarsson,
	Egmont Serieforlaget, Sweden.