cubic acres references wanted!

Armando Botto armando.botto at libero.it
Sun Jan 20 00:22:34 CET 2002

Marco wrote:
> Fossati's index of Barks stories says that a couple of years earlier, when
the money bin hadn't even been built (Don forgive this...), in the story W
WDC 126-02 the amount of $crooge's money was already measured in cubic
acres. There is no reference in the Italian translation, so I'd like someone
who owns the story to check for me (maybe Fossati was wrong).

Fossati was right: in panel 2 of the third page of W WDC 126-02, Scrooge
says "But if they knew I have three cubic acres of money in there, they'd go
loony!"

Ciao,
Armando