to Rob Klein

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Thu Jan 31 06:39:46 CET 2002

To Rob Klein:
(Sorry to use the DCML for private correspondence, but it is DC related.)
You seem to be having more troubles than not being able to e-mail to Bob
Hughes. I tried to send you the following message in reply to your message
to me, but it bounced back saying that your server was rejecting all
mail. Here it is:
and it came back as undeliverable. If you still have it, I'd appreciate it
if you could check it against this address: <BobHughes at 2ttlc.net>

You didn't include the < > brackets inserted by the newsgroup message
header, did you? The address is actually just BobHughes at 2ttlc.net .
And if that doesn't work, I have no other suggestions. I replied to his
message within the newsgroup asking pretty much the same thing you want to
know -- if he in turn replies to me, I'll let you know.