R: Doctor Einmug

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Sun Jun 2 23:29:39 CEST 2002

HI!
Thank u very much for these informations

Did YOU wrote the article???
Oh! I was sure I had seen your name before being a member of the dcml :-)
Now, I found were I saw it! :-)

You told me Einmug had a black fur, but it isn't like mickey's at all!
It is not colored in black, but in a kind of grey. (white with black point)
In fact, this could be any color, as it is in black and white...
It is a little bit like for Mickey's female cousin Madeline Mouse in this
love story from the early 40es, by Gottfredson, or Montmorency rodent in the
same story, ...
Anyway, I don't think I'll show the picture were he is purple on my page...
That would be too complicated to explain this.
The only thing I wanted to know is if this is Scarpa who decided for the
color of einmug's skin, and I have my answer!...

Thank u!
Gilles